Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ready or not, here we come!

Tomorrow we pack our U-Haul. Friday we drive that U-Haul all the way to Brooklyn. Wowee! I can't believe its time! My mind has been a constant flurry. Do I have this? Does Laura? Do I need that? Can I bring this? Will I have too much stuff for the truck? The kind of worrying where you sit bolt upright in the night and have to hold yourself back from running and finding canned beans or toilet paper or a yoga mat to pack.

Mom and I went to Target tonight and I now have a broom and some curtains and rods and toothpaste and two collared shirts so I can go get a job. I've been temping this week at a Talbots and was able to give a woman there my card (thanks again Amy!!) because her cousin is a recruiter in NYC. Also heard back from a temp agency so I can go in first thing next week and get into the system.

After packing tomorrow we are having a goodbye dinner at Melting Pot and then we're off. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment