Monday, June 14, 2010

My New Favorite Photograph Ever

Jake is visiting this week so I'm much to busy to blog but I thought I'd take a second to share something with you that has made me happy this week.

So I'm a photographer and I understand the importance of composition, angle, lighting and using the proper settings to get the clearest sharpest photographs possible. BUT I also have a huge weakness for pullbacks. A pullback is that picture I take a couple dozen times with everyone, holding the camera out in front of us and grinning a huge excited Katy grin. They make me happy. They're fun and a mix of posed and candid in the same picture. They're spontaneous and fun and wonderful. Or maybe my mother is right when she says I take too many pictures of myself.

Oh well.

Anyway, I took this picture of me and Jake the other day and I am just crazy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment