Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another Cover Letter Down

Its late Tuesday night and I only just now feel like I even deserve to write a blog. Yesterday was a whole day of NOTHING. Oh well unless you include dish washing, television watching and mail checking. Ok so I also went to the library. Something I didn't do: WORK!!

Today was a bit more of the same except I did venture out of the apartment to meet Laura DeWitt for Birthday Tea at her favorite Brittish restaurant in Greenwhich Village. The restaurant is called Tea and Sympathy and it was delicious. I had a cornish hen with all the fixings, like a fantastic Christmas dinner. Laura had Sausage rolls and some great macaroni. THEN we had dessert. Laura got chocolate cake and I got amazing Apricot Crumble. We got to sit right in the front window and watch people come up and read the menu or walk by on the street. That was great. Thank you Laura for the birthday dinner!

The only other thing is that I did just write another cover letter and submitted another resume. Maybe one day someone will actually respond to one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment