Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Concert List

Because I was talking about this with Jake last night, and because Gmail is an imperfect place to store such information: Here is a list of all the acts I've seen in concert over the years.

Ricky Scaggs
Kenny Chesney
Moxy Fruvous
Barenaked Ladies
Guster (x3)
Carbon Leaf (x6)
Ben Folds (x3)
Weezer (x2)
Tenacious D (x2)
Jimmy Eat World
Sparta
Dashboard Confessional
Pete Yorn
Remy Zero
311 (x2)
N.E.R.D.
Jay-Z
Nappy Roots
Hoobastank
2 Skinnee J's (x2)
Something Corporate (x2)
Bacon Brothers
Har Mar Superstar
Bowling For Soup
Welbilt
33 West
All American Rejects
The Ataris
Simon and Garfunkel
Phantom Planet
Me First and the Gimme Gimmes
Less Than Jake
The Virginia Coalition
Counting Crows
John Mayer (x4)
G Love and the Special Sauce
Better Than Ezra
Jessica Simpson
Cyndi Lauper
Maroon 5
Trace Adkins
Dave Matthews Band
Sheryl Crow
Rooney
Ben Lee
Jefferson Starship
Scythian (x4)
Flogging Molly
Fools and Horses
The Reflex (x?)
Cross Canadian Ragweed
Souled Out (x?)
Harper Simon
Michael Franti and Spearhead
Mika
The Roots
Talib Kweli
Naughty By Nature
Salt-N-Pepa
John Legend

3 comments:

  1. Were you the one who kept the running list in your wallet? It's such a genius idea. PS: When and where did you see Jessica Simpson?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I used to keep the list on a folded up piece of a green note pad. Then I moved it to Gmail where its been since then but gmail makes it funny when I edit it so this way I can edit it without everything becoming 'quoted text'. I kind of forget where I saw Jessica Simpson. Either Katy S or Laura was with me though, so maybe they can comment. I feel like it was at Nissan and she opened for somebody, but it might have been at Wolf Trap and maybe she opened for Cyndi Lauper? Or maybe it was Laura DeWitt and she opened for John Mayer? I didn't go to the concert to see her specifically I know but I wasn't unhappy that she played.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was me and she was the headliner. ryan cabrera opened for her and the tickets were free. we never say no to free tickets. it was fun except the road rage race against the hyundai at the end

    ReplyDelete