Saturday, May 15, 2010

Rain Boot Love

So awhile back I posted a blog that extolled my appreciation for my rain boots. The very next day they leaked while I was walking in a rain or snow storm. I was very sad and had very very wet socks. Then I began to search for awesome rain boots to rival the coolness of my old ones. That didn't happen so I got some plain ones. Here they are:

After that I took them to my friend Shannon at work. I asked her if she would like to graffiti them for me to make them unique and she told me to consider it done. I was so excited. I told Shannon she could honestly do whatever she liked but I wouldn't be sad if they said Brooklyn somewhere on them and that I love Ferris Wheels. She didn't disappoint. Today I got them and I'm crazy about them. I'll let the pictures tell the rest. After she gave them to me at today's staff meeting we did a little photo shoot for them and the pictures are so fun. They were taken in the studio where I work!









2 comments:

  1. I felt so bad after reading your first post about your old rainboots leaking. These, though, are way amazingly awesome!! And the photo shoot pics are FABULOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys should go into business and sell these on ETSY!

    ReplyDelete