Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Trailer Park Lounge with Nicole

Last night I met up with my sister's friend Nicole for dinner and drinks. She took me to a place called Trailer Park Lounge in Chelsea. It was pretty funny. I think I could've counted twenty Elvis pictures from my seat. Nicole is totally cool, I hope we can hang out more often.

I, unfortunately went Floaty Pen nuts on the waitress. In the restroom there was a poster that reminded patrons to hit up the bar for souvenir t shirts, mugs and pens. I knew that a kitsch themed restaurant could only have one kind of souvenir pen so when I was back at the table I asked the waitress about them. She said they were the kind where the ladies clothes fell off and that they aren't made anymore. I told her I could give her a website to find them. How embarrassing can I get. I had to explain my love of and enthusiasm for floaty pens to Nicole on our first time out together.

Anyway I had a sloppy joe and two margaritas, which was about half a margarita too much for me. I came home and went to bed without finishing packing. Gotta get on that now! Tonight I take a late bus to Richmond for Jake's BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment: