Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm Sorry: Today is My First Day....

Yesterday was my first full day at the store and a rough one at that. I got left alone in the front part of the store and couldn't answer a single question or help anyone on my own. It was a lot of, I'm sorry, its my first day, out of me. It was embarrassing at times but most people are really understanding. I can now confidently ring up your purchase or book an appointment. That is all. Anything else is beyond me. Most people calling on the phone do not want me to ring up a sale and few want to book appointments. All in all, I don't think I messed up TOO badly. Everybody has to start somewhere right?

Last night Kris and Kim came up on the Bolt Bus and out to Brooklyn for a visit. We took them to Picket Fence and 773 as they said they wanted to do whatever it was we did in Brooklyn on the weekend. Ok ladies, if we must.

Today I am working until 5 and then we're meeting up in the city for some Christmas stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment