Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Holiday Travel

I am back from Christmas in VA. I had a wonderful time with Jake and his family and as always, had a hard time getting back on the damn bus. Back in New York, I've worked two days at the portrait studio. My back is killing me from standing up in the shop all day but I am laying on the heating pad my sweet mother sent me along with my Christmas gifts! Hello Crock Pot!

Tomorrow is New Years Eve and I've been looking forward to spending it with Jake, here in New York for a while now. Unfortunately Jake is feeling really sick today. I'm afraid he's not going to make it on to the bus and he probably shouldn't. While I was still there a few people in his family got the same kind of stomach bug as he is experiencing now and felt better within a day so there's still hope. If he isn't here I don't know what I will do! I can't imagine sitting in the apartment alone on New Years so I will have to go make some trouble somewhere.

There are tons of new pictures from Christmas on my Kodak site.

No comments:

Post a Comment