Thursday, January 21, 2010

More Fun With Asian Food

I had a tremendous visit with Jake while he was here, as expected. What a sweetheart my boyfriend is.

Yesterday, unfortunately I felt very sick to my stomach and he doted on me all day and made me a ton of soup to help me feel better. I had to come home from work early because my stomach was so cramped. I was feeling a little better last night so I agreed to go with Jake to the Upper West Side to meet Rachel, whom he hadn't seen in way too long. We went out for Thai food at a restaurant Rachel had researched on yelp.com called Land. It was pretty tasty and Jake also bought me a present and a rose. After that we headed home and my stomach started to loosen up a bit. This morning the cramps were back and so I called into work again. I HATE missing work, I really do. But at times I have been doubled over from the cramping etc.

This evening Jake had to catch the bus and it was very sad for me. I miss him so much when he's not here and hate hate HATE to see that bus leave but he will be back very soon for the Olympics, or rather, Valentines day. The Olympics is two days before and he's going to watch the opening ceremonies with me here and that is super exciting. He loved the scrapbook I made him and his new Olympic team t shirt! Now I have to think of a valentines day present.

One last thing is that my studio put a picture that I took up on one of the blog posts talking about our new backdrops. I'm so so tickled that a portrait I took is up on the studios website!!!! Hopefully I will make it back to work tomorrow to take more!

No comments:

Post a Comment