Tuesday, January 26, 2010

STELLA!

Today I braved the Laundromat once again and got all my laundry done. I had also planned to clean up my whole room now that my bed has fresh clean sheets and all my clothes are clean but instead I threw out my back lugging the laundry cart up some steps and now I can't move. Nice. So tonight I'm laying on my heating pad and watching TV with Laura.

Speaking of TV, my friend Rachel lives on the Upper West Side of Manhattan and showed me some pictures she took of Tom's Diner when she first moved in. You know, Tom's Diner, that 'restaurant' neon place from Seinfeld and also the inspiration for the Suzanne Vega song? I was excited to see it and planned immediately to eat there with Rachel as soon as possible. It also inspired me to start recording Seinfeld episodes. Seinfeld reruns have been on since before the show even went off the air but I pretty much only watched the show in its original airing. I thought watching them now that I'm a bit older and also living in New York would be interesting. Anyway tonight Elaine threw out her back and took some muscle relaxants, reminding me that I have some muscle relaxants so I just took them. Hope it works soon and also hope I don't embarrass anyone by yelling STELLA like Elaine did because she took too many.

No comments:

Post a Comment