Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Kellys Take Manhattan


Jessica and Brett came up to NYC to take their daughter Olivia and their friend Georgia and her daughter Mikaela to the American Girl Place, among other New York highlights. I got a chance to meet up with them for dinner at Hard Rock Cafe. I had a delicious hamburger with grilled granny smith apples and a really good time hanging with the Kelly's.


Work's been busy. I'm getting to do more and more photo shoots, and learning a lot. This week we are doing training sessions with twins. Its super hard. After 8 toddlers at a time who'd imagine 2 could get to me, but at one point yesterday I was actually shaking because both babies were crying, nobody was happy and I was in the studio alone with no idea how to soothe, let alone pose, these babies. Hopefully this training will help me build up my confidence in the studio.

Also today I purchased my ticket for a Chinatown bus trip to VA tomorrow afternoon! Can't wait to see my home sweet home!

No comments:

Post a Comment