Saturday, March 13, 2010

Welcome to the Johnsons

Yesterday was a day off for me so I got nice and comfortable on the couch in my pajamas and was watching tv thinking about how I wasn't at work when I suddenly realized I was supposed to be at a mandatory staff meeting in half an hour. I didn't have time to shower or anything, just throw on some clothes and run run run to Manhattan just to make it a half an hour late. When I got there it was ok because mostly everybody was late. I wasn't even last.

Last evening I met Laura and India when they got off work and we went to a bar in SOHO called Welcome to the Johsons. I encourage you to click the name and just read some of the reviews about it. I'm not sure anything I write about the place will do it justice but I will say that we almost missed it because the outside looks like something that was closed down 8 or 9 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment