Monday, March 15, 2010

To Do List

Today I had a big To Do list for my day off.

I needed to clean my room because it was completely and overwhelmingly messy.

I also needed to do my taxes and to cook something with the ground beef I've had in the freezer for ages so that I have something to eat during the day.

First things first though, I needed some sleep.

When I finally got up I set a goal to work on my room for a full hour with no breaks and in the first hour or work I got most of my room cleaned up, just by picking things up off the floor and putting them away!

Then I spent an hour working on my taxes. I had to enter 5 W2s this year! Yikes! I came to a stop there when I realized I need paperwork from my student loans and car loans. I usually love doing my taxes. I put it off and put it off, don't get me wrong, but once I start doing TurboTax I get a little thrill watching the refund box amount get bigger and bigger. I will be happy to finish it this year and get it out of the way.

After that hour I spent another hour cleaning my room and now its all clean.

Since that I've kind of lost steam and haven't started cooking the chili I have been planning for days. I just made myself another cup of coffee and am having a sofa break hoping I get some motivation back. I certainly have been productive today, even if my whole list isn't checked off just yet.

Here's something that makes me smile today:

I love all the Joe's cups Amy has gotten me in Oklahoma. I hope I get to go to Joe's one day. These cups are the best. My new favorite is the pink one.

THANK YOU AMY!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you like them! Sometime when I go back I'll get you some that are even more cool. I really want to get some more for our house too.

    I really miss you! I'll try to call you later today and we can talk about our trip to visit you. Yes, we really are coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I really want to post that pic of you with the rainbow cupcake on my blog. Is that OK with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really sad about my pink and purple color change one. That was by far the best ever. Second would be the glow in the dark one which I use by my bed at night :) Love them. I can't wait for you to come, and yes definitely you can use it!

    ReplyDelete