Thursday, February 11, 2010

Announcement!

We finally got some snow here in NY! It was pretty, it accumulated about 9 inches here, and now the sun is out and everything is fine. Its quite slushy outside but not a big problem. Surprisingly, NYC public schools had a snow day yesterday. I always thought New Yorkers were above snow days.

Last night during the storm Laura and I went over to the bar and stayed much longer than we meant to and drank a little too much. Whoops! What is it about 773?

Since 2004 I have sent out a daily e mail each day of the Olympics called Your Hot Olympian of the Day. Each e mail highlighted a good looking Olympic athlete participating in the games and came with around 3 pictures. This year I decided to make it a blog so that people can forward it and share it and to keep them all in one place. I'm very excited. Both that blog and the new header on this blog were designed by my friend Kirstin at Purple Monkey Designs. If you ever need any web design or similar service I highly recommend her work.

Your Hot Olympian of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment