Monday, February 15, 2010

Olympics

My Hot Olympian of the Day blog has been up and running for three days now and its so much fun. I always loved sending out the e mails and am having fun with the blog too. There are just a couple of small differences. When I sent out the e mails people always replied to them and I sometimes had e mail reply chains that were 20 or 30 replies long. There is a space for commenting on the blog but so far nobody has used it. That doesn't mean nobody is looking though! Kirstin, who designed the background and header of the new blog, also showed me a website that gives me data about who is viewing my blog. From that I have learned where all my readers are located. Its so fascinating to see, Most are from the Eastern US, naturally, but there are three other countries represented. Its pretty obvious how I got a reader from St Vincent and the Grenadines, but Quebec?

I am so so happy the Olympics are on. Laura and I have been watching every night. Its the most pleasant television ever. I wonder if I'd ever get tired of it. Last night we watched Moguls and Pairs Figure Skating. Laura got to watch the biathlon yesterday while I was at work.

Its very early morning here. Jake is on the subway on his way here from the Chinatown bus station. Almost as soon as he gets here I will have to leave for work, but I hope to at least get to say hello and good morning before I leave. I sure hope today goes by quickly. After that it will be a couple days of nothing but quality time with my boyfriend and the Olympics!

2 comments:

  1. Didn't know you were looking for comments but I have been reading your blogs. Did you see the interview on how the o. medals came to be?

    ReplyDelete