Sunday, February 14, 2010

Be Mine?

Happy Valentines Day! Romance is in the air here in NYC and the Empire State Building is lit in pink and red. Jake didn't make it up for the Olympics opening Ceremonies or Valentines Day like I'd hoped but it looks like he may be here tomorrow and we'll get to spend some time together.

Friday evening Rachel, Laura's friend Drew, Laura and I got together to watch the ceremonies at our apartment. Rachel brought wine and sausage smoked by her chef at culinary school and we ordered Chinese food and settled in to watch. I have to say the ceremonies were a little bizarre at times but its still the Olympics and we had a good time making fun of Canada. We also saw the new video for We Are The World and I immediately purchased the single and love it. I'm so very happy its the Olympics again!

Yesterday I worked and picked up my 2010 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, another seasonal tradition for me. Can't wait to sit down and read it cover to cover.

Today I am at work and since its slow I get to blog for my work and sit for a while for a change. Hope we have an easygoing day today. Just to keep the store in the mood I put Pandora on and made a station with the keyword Al Green. Hope everyone has a terrific Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment