Thursday, February 25, 2010

Post Card From a Snow Storm

I went to work this morning but they sent me home because the snow will keep customers away. I was going to be off tomorrow but they asked me to come in for a birthday party and of course I said yes. I stopped at Target on my way home for groceries and then got comfy with some soup and Olympics. I took some pictures to show you what things are like here at the apartment today:

My rubber boots are getting a little worn around the edges.

My hat and scarf drying from going out in the wet, wet snow this morning.


My pilates spot. I've done pilates every day since Ash Wednesday.

View of the subway tracks from my room.

Picking up extra shifts at work means no time to do laundry.

Olympics viewing area.


Pedro doesn't care about you, your Olympics or your snow storm.

4 comments:

  1. Love these pics. All of them but especially the subway tracks and your boots. And Pedro. When did you get a cat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a mighty cute cat there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get your boots? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got them in Towson at 'Michael's Mall' the time Laura and I went up there to see his high school. They've always reminded me of him in a weird weird way but UNfortunately, the day this picture was taken my trusty purple paisley boots FAILED me completely and now must be replaced. I stepped in a big puddle and BOTH of them leaked and I got on the train before I realized I had wet socks and wet boots. Today I had to wear grocery sack sock covers. I'm not happy about any of this. I loved those boots. I am accepting contributions for the Katy's Dry Foot Fund 2010. :)

    ReplyDelete