Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Job Satisfaction

Nothing too much new to post about. Its been rainy here this week and I have been watching the Olympics contentedly when not at work. I absolutely love the Olympics and have not been disappointed by the games this year.

At work we are having training appointments where the people who book the appointment know that they will be photographed as part of a training so I am going to get more opportunities to shoot and learn. Today I photographed an 8 month old boy named Alexander and he was an absolute delight. He was so giggly and smiley and his mom and grandparents were helpful, positive and kind. The best part was showing their photos after editing. They all loved the pictures, they agreed that my personal favorite one was theirs too, and at the end the grandfather patted me on both shoulders and told me how well I did. I wish it always went that way!

Word on the street is we may get some snow tonight. I sure hope we do!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you're getting more camera time in and that people love your work. Of course they do! It's amazing! I'm working on a project with some of the "object books" you took. I ran out of ink for the printer so I'm only 1/2 way done but I'll post pics and details on my blog when I get it finished.

    ReplyDelete